Terms & Conditions
IntroductionGeneral terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
- 1. In order to use this website you must be a qualified medical practitioner registered with the Medical Council of India or any other body which governs your area of medical practice. You must not be barred from practicing medicine under any law for the time being in force. If you do not comply with either of these requirements please refrain from using this website.
- 2. Dr. Reddy’s have exclusive rights and licenses in relation to this website.
- 3. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- 4. You must not:
a) Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c) Show any material from the website in public;
d) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any commercial purposes;
e) Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
f) Promote Dr. Reddy’s products and brands or that of any other company
g) Present or share views that are inaccurate, inappropriate, off-label or unbalanced of its contents
h) Share, discuss or disclose any patient personal identifiable information or sensitive personal identifiable information
- 5. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- 6. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
- 7. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Dr. Reddy’s express written consent.
- 8. You must comply with all Codes of Conduct and Etiquette and all regulations that apply to your area of practice as mandated by any law for the time being in force.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to restrict access to any or other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Dr. Reddy’s discretion.
If Dr. Reddy’s provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and change the password at you own discretion.
Dr. Reddy’s may disable your user ID and password in Dr. Reddy’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Dr. Reddy’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Dr. Reddy’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Dr. Reddy’s does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Dr. Reddy’s makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Dr. Reddy’s does not warrant that:
a) this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
b) the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Dr,. Reddy’s shall not be liable for any posts or comments or user shared cases made by you or any other participant including authenticity of the same. No claim can or shall be made against Dr. Reddy’s for any such comments or posts, or user shared cases not provided by Dr. Reddy’s and have been provided either by you or by any other participant.
Limitations of liability
Dr. Reddy’s will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
a) To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
b) For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
c) For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
ReasonablenessBy using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Dr. Reddy’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Dr. Reddy’s may take such action as Dr. Reddy’s deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad.